Pageviews

Friday 18 January 2013

R.I.P. MSN Messenger

Hello fellows!
Whee, I got a page for myself finally ^_^ go check it out!

Today I'll be blabbing about MSN Messenger. You may or may not know, that Windows is quitting Messenger services (Live/MSN or all. I'm not really sure). All MSN users are forced to switch to Skype.

I don't really care about this topic, I haven't used MSN in years, but when I was younger I used to spend a looot of time on Messenger. Back then there was no Facebook.  Everyone was on MSN.


Among the MSN users who were around my age (my friends), the most important things were avatars and emoticons. Someone might just start up a conversation like "Hey, do you have any new cool smileys?" And if you did you'd send them over and the other would do the same. So as I remembered all this I thought I'd show you a couple avatars&emoticons which I've got saved on my computer.





















So these pictures resemble my memories of Messenger. Thank you for reading, R.I.P. MSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment