Pageviews

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Awesome clothes! (and an even more awesome promise)

 Prologue:
Hello! It's been one third of a year since  I last wrote here. And I haven't even managed to make a Joker -page for myself, uh oh. I don't even know if anyone reads this blog or if any of the other writers are going to write anymore xD

Well anyway, here's a new post. And I have a promise which I'll make in the end of this post ^__^
[End of the Prologue. Lol, as if blog posts were supposed to have one]


Clothes, clothes, clothes! Who doesn't like to have some, especially if it's cold?
Last year, when I was shopping for some clothes I came across some that I didn't buy but liked a lot however. Now I'm going to show you them and tell my excuses for not buying :D


Cookie monster -sneaker-socks. Or something like that :D Well. These were kids' and not my size. :((
Deadmau5 hoodie! Well I'm not that big fan, but this was pretty cool anyway. Men's. Expensive.

Deadmau5-hoodie from the back ^.^

Smurf-shirt. Boy's.

Sonic shirt! Boy's.

Mario-shirt. Boys'. All these three above (Smurf, Sonic, Mario) I didn't just dare to try on and I was in a hurry! There would have been some with my size for sure D:

DJ-Hello Kitty -shirt x3 Girls'. Like 2 year olds.  =__=

All from H&M except the Deadmau5 hoodie, I think it was Puma's.

Oh well, I think I have too many T-shirts anyway. Though, that Sonic shirt is pretty neat...





Epilogue:

Back to what I said in the Prologue.
I just randomly felt like I should write here again. And then I felt like I should do something to keep this blog alive, even if no one else writes or reads what I'm writing.
My promise for this year is that I will
1) Create a Joker page for myself sometime, even if Vaporeon's not going to publish it xD
2) Post something random regularly, atleast once a month which is not much at all. But I'll do it with some quality stuff! Or maybe even try to write once a week, if I'm not too busy and/or have any ideas.

So yeah, if you read this post, a huuuuge thank you no matter what reasons made you do it ^__^ Enjoy your stay here in The Card Deck. I will keep you entertained, for I am your Joker.


P.S. I started to read Shugo Chara -manga. I suppose the main character is going to be the Joker? Oh man, I'm not too similar with her XD The Ace is more like me, but well that's Vaporeon here :3




1 comment: