Pageviews

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Playing poker with the jokers

Hello everybody! I'm your new J O K E R. I punched Kayla out from her place as a Joker (okay, pushed. Very gently. It was more like... a poke.) and she turned into a king! How cool is that.
Well anyway it's an honor to join this group blog, yaaay I'm so excited!

 There are few things that come to my mind when thinking of Joker (I mean the playing card, I haven't seen Shugo Chara D: ). Here they are:
1. Joking, jokes, fun, funniness, comics, comic, etc.
2. variety, variability, randomness, unexpectedness, surprises etc. For example in poker Joker can be anything you want it to be!
3. Weird clothing
4. Music - they often have an instrument with them right?
5. Juggling - if they don't have an instrument they may have those three balls or something.

So how will I match these things?

1. Well, hopefully I'll be fun, funny and like that. I may post about serious things too, though. Also I may post some comics by me...
2. I'll post about various topics, talk about different kinds of things,  take strange viewpoints... Anything from cooking to Korean online paper dolls , from my strange life here in the North to strange music suggestions. Be afraid, be very afraid! haha
3. I might post about clothes too, who knows.
4. You won't see a post by me without music in it! And even if you think you see, music has influenced my text in one way or other so it is still there. I may add "song of the day" to the end of my posts or something.
5. Uh, I'm not that good at juggling. I prefer writing, photography, drawing...

Also since English isn't my 1st language you will most possibly see some nice little errors here and there - I hope you don't mind but please do mention and I'll learn. I may also do some posts about different topics based on what vocabulary I'm learning at school - so that I'll get to use it!

Ohh, it's getting quite late so I'll better stop now. I'll try to post regularly but I never know how my school goes so we'll see.

P.S. Song of the day could be Tripshots - Anger (extended remix) [feat. Hatsune Miku]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Limea! Great post! I just wanted to note that your Joker page is empty! so you can write something up and save it to drafts when your done so I can post it for you on your page! Reply when your totally finished with what you want on your page!

    ReplyDelete