Pageviews

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Erasers

Hellooooo everyone! Our deck is almost full! We just need a queen! Know anyone? COMMENT! So an idea just popped into my head on what to write about. It may be sorta random, but that's what the subject of the blog is... RANDOM.

ERASERS... Let's see what we can do.

 Hmmm... We can attach them to pencils! But they wear down over time :(             <----So use one like this!

Yeah, use them for erasing stuff! I don't really like the eraser above... Why not use a cuter one? 

     

           


        



So you get the idea. Don't you just love them?! Dango, dango, dango, YUM! Then there's melon bread! 

*Ahem. Sorry. I'm sorta hungry right now XD. This is sorta pointless but it was fun. You have to admit picture number 2 is cute... I mean come on! Look at those cute animals! 

A/N: I probably wouldn't use them... I would keep them so I could look at them! (I do not own)

7 comments:

  1. Hehe I thought this post was by Limea ^__^ Nice post! I actually have the second animal one with the hammy and Dickie and bunny and etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. noope not my post XD my post is the previous one, Playing poker with the jokers xP

      Delete
  2. Sorrysoreysorry I meant duckie... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The duckie doesn't really look like a duckie :D <- Ever thought of this being a duck?!

      Delete
  3. Limea and I were talking about having Jell as our queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! That would add even more goofy-ness to our blog! GOOFY POWERS ACTIVATE! :3 Anyways, she can if she wants! Our deck would love that! Even though Emi is away, I'm sure she will approve! So Jell's in the deck if she wants!

      Delete
  4. So cute erasers! But I wouldn't dare to use them either if had any XD

    ReplyDelete